AFG is a holistic financial services firm. AFG seeks to leverage a broad range of industry resources to provide clients with customized solutions that help fit their unique needs. AFG works with employers to help create great efficiencies and cost savings. AFG works with individuals to provide confidence with their financial roadmap.We have an experienced team of financial professionals who provide consistent service with deep integrity. AFG believes that when we are honored with the opportunity to service a client that it is our responsibility to provide that client with superior service in a proactive environment. The only reason we are here is to provide world class service to our clients.
As financial advisors, AFG offers unbiased and unrestricted advice and recommendations. We believe every relationship starts with a blank piece of paper without a predetermined solution in mind.For individuals, once we have implemented your personal financial plan, we continue to develop our relationship with you. So much of financial planning is about mutual trust and respect, whether in the context of helping you invest for the future, protecting your family or reducing your taxes. We understand that the topics discussed can be sensitive, and the questions we ask can be probing. AFG’s motivation is to make sure we ask questions that are designed to help determine the most appropriate strategies for your financial future.Financial plan recommendations can be implemented with the advisor of your choosing. Implementation of specific products or services may result in commissions or fees outside of the financial planning fee. Periodic reviews of your financial plan may require a new planning agreement and result in additional fees.
• Investment Strategies• Insurance Needs Analysis• Education Funding Strategies• Retirement Strategies• Estate Conservation Strategies
• Mutual Funds• IRAs/IRA Rollovers• Retirement Plans (401(k), SEP...)• Brokerage Services
• Whole Life Insurance• Variable Life Insurance• Disability Income Insurance• Term Insurance• Universal Life Insurance• Variable Universal Life Insurance• Long Term Care Insurance• Fixed and Variable Annuities• Property & Casualty Insurance
• Business Succession Plans• Key Person Life Insurance
• Employee Pension, Proﬁt Sharing & 401(k) Plans• Group Life & Disability Insurance• Group Health Insurance• Key Executive Beneﬁts
• CPAs• Attorneys• Mortgage Brokers• Loan Oﬃcers